Thursday, March 4, 2010

Finally a post in 2010

It's March 4, 2010 and this is my first post in the new year. What is up with that? Every day I hear myself tell someone in my life at the end of the day - I am so tired. Why are we all so tired? Why do we all have hurt backs or depression or anxiety? Is it because there is so much going on? Even when I meditate and do the labyrinth in the same day, I am still stressed. I asked the witch doctor for some anti-anxiety pills and got them but debate taking them now that I have them. A little bit of stomach knots but otherwise seem to make it through the day. What will these crazy pills do to my wacky system? The Witch doctor thinks that maybe they will keep my slightly rising blood pressure under wraps. Hope so. Lord, I pray for your divine guidance and direction - this can't just be old age, can it?

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Finally a post, I love this. I would advise to just slow down and be. Remember the days when you would have time to walk on the beach. Go back to simplifying, learning to say no and just being. I love you, these are words for me too. Sending love and blessings.